Oct 25, 2010

New Challenge/ Meme Called Made To Worship Wendesday

Hi everyone, So I have mentioned a few posts back that I would like to start my own little challenge here. The theme will be worship. Now I know that looks different to all of us, so this should be fun. Each week there will be a specific focus. Example, Love, Joy, Peace, Patients, Kindness, Goodness, Gentleness and self control. ( Yep based on the fruits of the spirit). This mean try to capture for that Wendesday something that brings you to worship God in that way. This new meme will start in two weeks. Get creative and have fun!!!
For Wendesday in two weeks Love is the focus.
The rules are simple-
* Take a photo that goes with that weeks focus, I will post them a week earlier.
*Then come here to link up
* Grab my button and link it to this challenge on your blog
* Have fun, and visit others to see what they have shared.

This will be exciting to see how this goes. For now this will be the button to use.

Any questions or feed back are welcome.

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

how cool! I love how your blog is so spiritually focused! i've really enjoyed following! I can't wait to enter the challenge!!!

Katelyn said...

Also, did you mean a week later?

Liz said...

Hi Katelyn, Yes for sure come and join in. Yep I ment a week earlier I will post the upcoming challenge focus. Does that make sense? So in two weeks it will be Love, then the next week it will be Joy and so on...

Ruth said...

this sounds so cool!!

Heather T. said...

Liz, I think it's a fabulous meme to begin.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"