Oct 15, 2010

Flowers On Saturday Is Upon Us

I went to a local garden store and took tons of photos. It was really fun. I am so thankful they were ok with it. So  here is a pretty flower I found. So delicate were the petals. Here is the SOOC Very pretty on it`s own. But I had to play with it alittle. Yep texture, texture. I think it just enhanced it`s beauty. As I was editing I noticed that little piece of fuzzy on the middle bud, Oh well it adds to it some how.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Which one do you like more?

Many more flowers to see over at Ewa`s  Flowers On Saturday take a look.

Bluberry craft and hobby time


At a different garden center I did the same thing, but there they were a little bit on the iffy side but I told them I would mention them in my blog - so thanks to the crew at West Dale flower center. You have some awesome flowers.

This is a macro of a white Orchid, such a pretty plant.

Photobucket

 Others take on macro.
Macro Flowers Saturday badge 3

Have a Fabulous Weekend!!!!!

21 comments:

Heather T. said...

Oh, Liz...you're not going to like my answer to "Which one do you like more?" I'm not a great decision maker because I usually see the best of everything and, well, I do. They're both beautiful and I like them each for different reasons :)

Christine said...

WOW! very gorgeous images, really love the orchid macro, so dreamy :)

Annie said...

They're beautiful! I love the macro :) May I ask, what is the font you used for your watermark?

Annie

maiaT said...

Your flower photos are gorgeous and you did a great job with the texture.
Thanks for sharing this gorgeous orchid macro on Macro Flower Saturday!

Garden centers are photographers paradise, I'm so happy too when they let me take photos.

Mylene said...

Love your flowers :) They are gorgeous. Yes, good that the store is okay with taking their pictures ;)

Liz said...

Thank you Annie, I am useing one called Wind song. It still is a work in progress but for now I like it.

Buckeroomama said...

I actually like both and I have to say that the texture is just perfect for the shot! I love it.

Diane said...

Love the second one. It looks like it came to me on a postcard! :O)

leavesnbloom said...

decisions decisions - I can't make up my mind as I like them both for many reasons but if I had to choose one it would be the sooc one as I am a horticulturalist by profession and I like to try and ID flowers - much easier without a texture.

Katie said...

I love the texture you added to that first one!!

SouthernSass said...

Beautiful flowers and a great shot. I like the textured the best. :)

Poetic Shutterbug said...

They are simply stunning. I love both but I have to say the first/original one is my favorite. I am always happy when I can get photos in garden centers.

Lui said...

Hmmm, I like the original.

And I love the orchid shot!

Blessings to you too!

Charlene: the Polarblogger said...

I like the first one, with soft colors and nice composition.

Sree said...

simple and lovely , beautiful :)

Mumsy said...

I like the second one with texture! It's richer and clearer!

Elizabeth said...

I like them both; they are actually quite different after you've done the editing and have different feels to them. Great job!

Ewa said...

that's a difficult decision they are both so beautiful, the first one is so delicate and your edit if great, like a vintage card:)
have a lovely day!

Ray said...

Beautiful pictures!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the use of texture. I hope you had a great weekend.

Erika B said...

Beautiful shots and great processing but I actually really like the soft look of the first shot. My absolute favourite.

Erika B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
"
"